Friday, January 13, 2012

Toni Braxton Concert in Las Vegas Nevada by Robert (Vegas Bob) Swet 2-6-2008

I purchased Toni Braxton tickets from a ticket vendor in Las Vegas one week before the show. I mentioned to the man that I wanted to get as close to the stage as possible. It was me and my wife's wedding anniversary, and I wanted the best seats. It wasn't me and my wife's anniversary, but I thought I would give it a try.

The man I purchased the tickets from mentioned that sometimes Toni will come down in the front of the stage and sit on your lap and sing to you, I said (what ever). Several days before the show I called my family and friends and told them I was going to the Toni Braxton Show and she was going to sit on my lap and sing to me, they said your just a dreamer.

15 years ago when Toni's first CD came out there was a song that I really liked which was called Another Sad Love Song. I really liked the beat and thought it was a very sexy the way that Toni sang it. I never thought in a million years that she would be singing it to me at her show.

I have seen many shows in Las Vegas. Some of my favorites have been: Celine Dion when she played, Elton John was very good, The " O " SJubilee, Legends in concert, Zumanity was cute, Le Reve, American Superstars, The Beatles Love, and many more.

I would have to say though of all the shows that I have seen in Las Vegas, none of them can beat The Toni Braxton Show. I slow danced with her, she sat on my lap and sang my Another Sad Love Song to me, gave me a little kiss on the cheek and said thank you. A memory that will never leave my mind.

" Thank you so much Toni for being so real and down to earth"

Toni Braxton

Photographs & Videos by Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz ©All rights reserved - All photographs for sale

Direct: 702.443.7156

If you are interested in Investment Properties in Las Vegas and the State of Nevada I can help you with all your needs.

Las Vegas continues to be a very fast growing city with some great opportunities for employment, retirement and much more. Las Vegas is surrounded by many other places & cities of interest like Lake Mead, Salt Lake City, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego, Reno, Phoenix, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and more.

"Have a Wonderful Day"

www.VegasBuildingsForSale.com Las Vegas Real Estate

Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

No comments: