Friday, January 13, 2012

"My Feelings For Here" - Poem written in 2008 by Robert Swetz

As I was walking down the quite west coast beach of California, some feelings had come over me. Feelings that I have felt many times before, feelings of Love, gentleness, warmth, comfort, & completeness.

My sweetheart from so many years ago has come across my mind. She has come across in such a way, it's almost as if she were there with me walking along the beach.

The memories of her always filled me with joy & laughter.

I wonder, where is she now? would she remember me? would there be feelings for each other like so many years ago? Has our love carried within our hearts all this time?

The sun is setting now as I walk along the beach and once again a very warm feeling has come over me. I believe it might be possible that my sweetheart from so many years ago may be thinking of me at this time.

Our lives are very short and I believe the strong feelings of love that we have for others carry with us. And some where our love is still alive.

( FOR VALENTINES DAY )

Photographs & Videos by Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz ©All rights reserved - All photographs for sale

Direct: 702.443.7156

If you are interested in Investment Properties in Las Vegas and the State of Nevada I can help you with all your needs.

Las Vegas continues to be a very fast growing city with some great opportunities for employment, retirement and much more. Las Vegas is surrounded by many other places & cities of interest like Lake Mead, Salt Lake City, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego, Reno, Phoenix, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and more.

"Have a Wonderful Day"

www.VegasBuildingsForSale.com Las Vegas Real Estate

Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

No comments: