I have been studying Photography, Motion Pictures, Music, Art & Writing for 30 years now and I would like to share some of my ideas and opinions with you.
1) It's all about the TITLE, pick a title that is catchy and will strike a interest in the viewers skimming through blogs. Agents and viewers are always searching for ideas for Blogs.
2) Please keep it SHORT and to the POINT. I read and comment so many Blogs that are to long and full of to much information. The reason I comment it to get up the ranks/ point system. I think that blogs by agents that are to long means they have too much time on their hands, " GO SELL SOME REAL ESTATE "
3) Put some links in your Blog that ca be clicked on to strike interest.
4) Put a few pics/ photos, cartoons and illustrations. Viewers get very bored just looking at Blogs with words, thats why I have a couple pics at the bottom of my Blog.
5) Try to use words of interest: COMMISSIONS, LEADS, NEW CLIENTS, FORECLOSURES, BANK OWNED, MARKETING, FUTURE PROJECTS, GREEN, Etc.
6) In your blogs, just try to be yourself. Stop trying to be like everyone else, be a leader, not a follower. I know that it is very difficult with the market the way it is.
1) " PLAY BY THE RULES " There are so many agents out there that are cutting corners, stealing leads, clients, doing things they should not be doing. We are LICENSED PROFESSIONALS and know when we should not be doing certain things. I am very firm with Agents that cut corners and let them know if they don't fix it, I will turn them into the REAL ESTATE DIVISION.
2) " GET YOUR NAME OUT THERE " Market yourself, create a good business card that has very little information on it, please try not to clutter your card, to much information makes it " TO BUSY "
3) Be very careful of Telephone Book advertisements, certain magazines, etc. I have advertisement in 2 newspapers, 4 magazines, pens, calenders, 1-800 number, and 4 web sites. The ONLY advertisement I do that generates leads are my web sites. For others it may be different, find a good place to put your money. I have spent up to 20 thousand dollars on advertisement in one year when I first started, it's a " MONEY PIT " be careful.
4) WEB SITES are the one source of getting your name out there and MARKETING. Be very careful of some web designers, they charge to much and will rip you off. Study them well and ask as many questions as possible. You want viewers to have a interest in your site and to be able to find different information about the City and State where your licensed.
Well if I have given you any points with BLOGGING and or being a GOOD AGENT, " Great " If I haven't sorry for wasting your time.
I will be Producing, Directing, Acting and Writing for some B Movies coming out of LAS VEGAS this Summer, some of them will be going to the SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL.
Here is a pic/ photo of me and my wife Nu Nu at Big Sur CALIFORNIA last June.
" THANKS FOR READING AND YOU WILL BE READING MANY MORE BLOGS IN THE FUTURE "
Photographs & Videos by Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz ©All rights reserved - All photographs for sale
If you are interested in Investment Properties in Las Vegas and the State of Nevada I can help you with all your needs.
Las Vegas continues to be a very fast growing city with some great opportunities for employment, retirement and much more. Las Vegas is surrounded by many other places & cities of interest like Lake Mead, Salt Lake City, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego, Reno, Phoenix, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and more.
"Have a Wonderful Day"
www.VegasBuildingsForSale.com Las Vegas Real Estate
Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz