Friday, January 13, 2012

One of my first PARANORMAL Experiences

One of my first experiences that I can remember was when I lived in South Minneapolis, Minnesota (1979). I lived in a old Apartment building 5 blocks from a cemetery, built in (1917).

One morning I woke up to go to the bath room and as I looked down the hall I saw a white glowing figure. I was startled at first and ducked back behind the bedroom wall. Then slowly I peeked around the corner to look down the hall again. The head of the glowing figure slowly peeked back around the corner at me, it had no face or clothes, just a white glowing figure. I became very scared and shook my wife and told her that I had seen a ghost in the hall. It was very vivid to me and I will never forget what I saw, and to this day I tell people about my story and they think I'm crazy.


In that same apartment one month later I woke up from a afternoon snooze and this big black figure was looking down at me in bed. The figure wore a black hooded coat and had no face. I became very scared, rubbed my eyes and looked again. It was still standing there. I began to pray to God that the figure would go away in God's name I prayed very hard. I opened my eyes and the black figure was gone.

Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

Photographs & Videos by Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz ©All rights reserved - All photographs for sale

Direct: 702.443.7156

If you are interested in Investment Properties in Las Vegas and the State of Nevada I can help you with all your needs.

Las Vegas continues to be a very fast growing city with some great opportunities for employment, retirement and much more. Las Vegas is surrounded by many other places & cities of interest like Lake Mead, Salt Lake City, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, San Diego, Reno, Phoenix, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and more.

"Have a Wonderful Day"

VEGAS BUILDINGS FOR SALE Las Vegas Real Estate

Robert (Vegas Bob) <span class=Swetz" width="300" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; vertical-align: bottom; ">

VIDEOS BY VEGAS BOB

Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

No comments: